The 2018 Garage Brewed Moto Show – Our show entries are hand selected by our review committee and invited to participate. The exhibitors put a lot of time, energy and passion into bringing their best bikes to the event for your enjoyment. Our panel of distinguished judges pick the best in each category. With the exception of the People’s choice award which was voted electronically by attendees. Winners received a “Grophie” (Growler trophy) and prize packs from our sponsors.
The winners from our 2018 entrants are shown below and we’d like to give them all a huge thank you and round of applause. Well, internet applause at least. Show your love via social media with hash tags of #GarageBrewed . And we’d like to thank all who exhibited bikes. They were all top notch and provided attendees with a lot of inspiration and admiration for the bikes. We tip our hats (and helmets).
Garage Custom Category:
- Bike #52 Tom Sherfy – 1975 Yamaha RD350
- Bike #4 Todd Farler – 1975 Harley Davidson FXE
- Bike #50 Alexander Steckel – 2010 Harley Davidson XL1200X
Pro Custom Category:
- Bike #62 Don Biltz – 1962 Triumph T120
- Bike #41 Scott Williams – 1992/2015 Harley Davidson Custom
- Bike #54 Paul McGee – 1974 Honda CB750
- Bike #46 Rocky Corsmeier 1937 Indian Four
- Bike #16 Tim O’Donnell 1974 Ducati 450 Mk 3
- Bike #30 Barry Schonberger 1968 Norton Commando
Race Bike Category:
- Bike #56 Don Blitz 1956 AJS 7R race bike
- Bike #29 Dale Lavender – BMW R75 Side car race bike
- Bike #52 Marty Hosta – 1963 Triumph T120 TT
People’s Choice Award:
- Bike #47 Shane Richardson – Tylers Army Custom bobber
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the sponsors including: REV’IT, TC Bros, Workshop Hero, Biltwell Helmets and thanks to additional sponsors helping with making the show happen including: Haney Printing, Decal Impressions Printing, Electronic Art, The Dunlap Cafe (host of our official after party) and the generous time and labor from members of the Cincinnati Cafe Racer club, who worked tirelessly to build, staff and execute the show. Without this stunning moto community that loves to come together to grow the community… this show would never happen. Kudos.
See a nice photo spread on our Facebook page showcasing many of the bikes. Also search social media with the hashtag #GarageBrewed and you’ll get an eye full.
We will begin accepting nominations for the 2019 show on August 1st, 2018. Watch this site and our social media pages for more information around those dates.
Photos by Bill DeVore – Current president of Cincinnati Cafe Racer club