There are some new changes coming in 2018 for the Garage Brewed Moto Show on January 27th from Noon – Midnight. Here are a few key changes:
- Easier To Get There! The new Cincinnati streetcar goes right by the front door. Allowing you to park in a garage downtown and simply ride to the event. https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/streetcar/
- We have longer show hours on Saturday from noon to midnight. This is to help reduce the crowding issues from the first years when it was only in the evening.
- We are re-introducing the Biltwell ART & MOTO show after a few years hiatas. Local artists paint helmets provided by Biltwell and we’re having a silent auction the day of the event. All auction proceeds benefit 501.3c charity: Operation Combat Bikesaver (as featured on Mike Rowe’s new series: “Returning The Favor“)
- We will now have a distinguished panel of judges for each category except People’s Choice which will be a digital vote by attendees. Voting enters you to win one of several great prizes from our sponsors.
- Our venue, Rhinegeist Brewery, has dedicated more floor space for the show. This will allow us to spread the crowd out over a larger area and create a great show layout.
- We are now accepting bikes from around all of North America, not just our region. We want to provide a great show and are casting a wider net.
- Getting There: Parking in the area is limited. We have valet service from 4pm – midnight. And a handicap entrance at the front door loading dock area. We also have the new Cincinnati Streetcar that stops right out front and is the recommended method to get there. More on our Parking Page.
We are currently finalizing vendors and sponsors. If you’d like to have your brand involved in this growing motorcycle show please contact Tim Burke at 513-277-0300 or use the Contact Us form to send us an email.
Do not use the above for bike nominations, visit http://garagebrewed.com/nominate-a-bike/ to nominate a bike by the Dec. 15th deadline.
The event is hosted at the Rhinegeist Brewery located at 1910 Elm Street, Cincinnati OH 45202 513-381-1367 Show Times: Noon – Midnight
Our show is provided by the volunteers of the Cincinnati Cafe Racer club and regional motorcycle community volunteers. We thank all who lend their talents.