The 2017 Garage Brewed Moto Show – Our show entries are hand selected by our review committee and invited to participate. The exhibitors put a lot of time, energy and passion into bringing their best bikes to the event for your enjoyment. New this year we used a panel of distingquished judges to pick the best in each category. With the exception of the People’s choice award which was voted electronically by attendees. Winners received a “Grophie” (Growler trophy) and prize packs from our sponsors.
The winners from our 2017 entrants are shown below and we’d like to give them all a huge thank you and round of applause. Well, internet applause at least. Show your love via social media with hash tags of #GarageBrewed and #Rhinegeist. And we’d like to thank all who exhibited bikes. They were all top notch and provided attendees with a lot of inspiration and admiration for the bikes. We tip our hats.
Garage Custom Category:
- Bike #25 Jerry McGinty of Albion, PA – HK1 2011 Hard Knock
- Bike #26 Kevin Hennessy of Cincinnati OH – 1996 Buell Lightning
- Bike #05 Andrew Frederick of Franklin PA – 1973 CB350
Pro Custom Category:
- Bike #34 Jesse Spade of Atlanta GA – 1971 Triumph Tiger 650 Cafe
- Bike #14 Brian Heldt of Atlanta GA – 1975 Ducati 860GT Cafe
- Bike #23 Patrick Patterson Dayton OH – 2003 Harley Davidson Sportster built for Andy Heinl by Led Sled Customs
- Bike #10 Fred Hautau of Cincinnati OH – 1974 Ducati 750 Sport
- Bike #21 Tim O’Connor of Amelia OH – Norton WW2 era MC
- Bike #19 Jack Pine Cycles of Sylvan Lake, MI – Triumph Trophy T100c
Race Bike Category:
- Bike #20 Shoemaker Vintage Moto, Ralph Spencer Sylvan Lake MI, Suzuki Race Bike
- Bike #50 Scott Williams of Lawrencerburg, OH – Honda 350 Drag bike
- Bike #01 Charlie Tackett of Kalamazoo, MI – 1966 Honda RC173
People’s Choice Award:
- Bike #33 John Staud, Staud Cycles of Fairfield OH – 1962 Triumph bobber
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the sponsors who provided swag for winners including: REV’IT, Avon Tyres, Spectro Oil, TC Bros, Workshop Hero, DEI Power Sports and thanks to additional sponsors helping with making the show happen including: Simpson Helmets, Haney Printing, Decal Impressions Printing, Electronic Art, The Dunlap Cafe (host of our official after party) and the generous time and labor from members of the Cincinnati Cafe Racer club, who worked tirelessly to build, staff and execute the show. Without this stunning moto community that loves to come together to grow the community… this show would never happen. Kudos.
See a nice photo spread on our Facebook page showcasing many of the bikes. Also search social media with the hashtag #GarageBrewed and you’ll get an eye full.
We will begin accepting nominations for the 2018 show on October 1st, 2017. Watch this site and our social media pages for more information around those dates.